Saturday, May 17, 2014

My 10 seconds of FAME!

So, let's face it. When you live in a different country, you will most certainly do things you wouldn't normally do in your homeland. For example, going to a recording of a reality show.... then ending up on Czech National Television.

I have to say, that this experience was pretty cool. I wasn't really expecting the guy I was rooting for to win (Jiri), but he did! Well, I have to admit that I don't really know Jiri, he's a friend of a friend ... and well... I kinda went because at the time it seemed like a fun idea.... and now I know the cleverest of Czechs! 

If you are curious about the show, you can look at the website... it's pretty legitimate!

http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/porady/10654598060-nejchytrejsi-cech/

No comments:

Post a Comment